Sunday, August 30, 2009

About Me and Pricing!

I have loved photography since I was very short. Getting in trouble every day for using all the film in our Polaroid instant camera, I snapped pictures of my dolls, strange bugs, and even what I was having for lunch that day! Twenty years later, the passion is still alive and well.

Using only natural light, no backdrops, and no studio lights, I love to get down on your child's level for a little while. Watching them pick and smell flowers (and hey, even their nose!), make goofy faces, and jump on their beds, I capture the simple moments of their lives that may be forgotten in years to come. If they want to splash in a mud puddle, I'll gladly take my shoes off and join them! Most sessions take place at a variety of different park like settings in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. I can also come to your home. It's ultimately up to you.

I want your session to be as fun, and relaxed as possible. No posing and no "say cheese". Children do best in friendly, fun, care free environments, and that is what I would like to achieve. If they need a quick snuggle from mom, a snack, or want their favorite blankey to lug around, that is fine with me. I am also a mother, and know how stressful it can be to take children for portraits. I want you, the parents, to have just as much fun as your children!


Newborns are best photographed before 10 days old. They are still pretty sleepy, bendable, and squishy during this time. Newborn sessions can last up to 4 hours. This is perfectly fine, and there is no need to feel rushed. This allows time for feedings, diaper changes, and of course soothing from parents.




Prices are as follows*:

Session Fee
$60- Monday-Friday
$80- Saturday and Sunday

Session fee includes my time and talent, basic retouching of images, and travel.
Prints are not included in session fee. Your images will be uploaded to a safe, secure, password protected gallery, and will remain available for 14 days, allowing you plenty of time for prints. After your order is complete, please allow another 10-14 days for prints to arrive.

Typically, sessions last 1-2 hours. Fees are due at booking. I accept and prefer paypal!



Packages:
*coming soon!



Prints

4x6 $6
8-wallets $12
5x7 $18
8x10 $25

Mounted Wall Portraits
11x14 $50 (mounted)
16x20 $90
20x24 $120

Fine Art Canvas
5x7 $100
8x10 $140

Gallery Wrapped Canvas

11x14 $180
16x20 $260



High Resolution CD w/digital files from your session- $350
(this includes copyright release)

Custom sizing is also available.


You can contact me at:
AHayniePhotos@yahoo.com
Amanda Haynie
317-640-3604


*Prices are subject to change without notice

No comments:

Post a Comment

logo1